Note all claims seen below are from manufacturers and have not been independently verified by the BGA or any other body. Click the thumbnail of the alternative image for in depth performance stats and comments from LD’s and ME’s who’ve used the instrument.
Chauvet Profesional Legend 230SR Beam
- Automated Beam
- Legend™ 230SR Beam features a 230-watt Osram Sirius lamp outputting 96,000 lux at 15 meters, thanks to precision glass optics and a tiny 2.25-degree beam angle.
- Legend 230SR Beam also features a zooming 8-facet prism and 17 gobos (plus open) for beam shaping effects, along with automated focus.
- In addition to 14 solid colors plus white, the color wheel delivers split colors.
- Legend 230 SR Beam uses an efficient discharge lamp accompanied by professional quality internal components to best utilize the low amount of power the unit consumes.
Chauvet Profesional Q-Spot 460 LED
- Q-Spot™ 460-LED is a precise, feature-rich moving yoke with a bright, even output from a patented LED optical system. The combination of dual gobo wheels, a saturated color wheel, and a three-facet prism enables advanced effects and smooth gobo morphing. Fitted with seven 10-watt long-life diodes, Q-Spot™ 460-LED excels for punchy, razor-sharp projections in small concerts, mobile entertainment, or club and hospitality environments.
- Q-Spot 460 LED uses clean, tight-binned LEDs accompanied by professional quality internal components to best utilize the low amount of power the unit consumes.
GLP Impression Spot One
- The impression Spot One represents a breakthrough in providing the worlds’ first high powered RGB LED spot fixture. Light output is equivalent to a 700W discharge lamp and therefore truly useable in a wide range of applications. It contains a full feature set including rotating and indexing gobos, iris, prism, focus, 10-32 degree zoom, effects animation, pan and tilt; all of which are motorized. The RGB LED source retains high efficiencies, as no fragile glass color system is required that cuts light output when used. Electronic dimming with no color shift and an electronic shutter allow for instantaneous color bumps and high speed shutter effects.
- RGB LED Automated Spot Fixture
- 400W RGB LED Engine